Percept Brand Design is a results driven, award winning graphic design studio in Sydney, Australia.
We’re a bunch of everyday folk who enjoy creating great design work for good people.
Every client we work with is treated like they are our only client and we aim to deliver above their expectations on each project that we work on.
Percept don't have a house style, instead we develop custom design solutions that appeal to our clients and more importantly their target audience.
We have chosen to display a large portfolio on our website to demonstrate our varied experience and flexibility of style to ensure you feel comfortable when selecting Percept as your design service provider.
It’s our high personal standards that set us apart from the rest. Once your project enters our studio, it becomes our baby. Nothing at Percept goes out the door unless we are proud of it, so you can be sure that what we present is of the highest quality.
Percept provide an obligation free estimate before starting each project - so what have you got to lose?
Since 1997, Percept Brand Design (formerly Eye Scream Graphic Design) have helped organisations improve their visual communications and brand image. We are enthusiastic to work for good people and believe that their reputation is our reputation.
Points of note:
- Twice honoured in the Annual Creativity International Awards
- Over 50 design projects published in various international graphic design journals.
- Feature articles in industry magazines such as Packaging News, AdNews and Marketing Magazine.
- Featured annually in Oz Graphix and the Desktop Design Directory, publications that feature Australia’s top design studios.
- Represented in the prestigious Desktop Create Design Awards.
- The Australian Internet Awards semi-finalist.
- Wine label design medalists at Printing Industries Craftmanship Awards.
- Recognised by the Email Marketing community as featured in the Campaign Monitor Gallery and as well as winning an Inbox Award.
- Recognised by the Packaging Design community with features in The Dieline, Packaging of the World and Labels Plus.
- AGDA (Australian Graphic Design Association) active member.